Altagram Group is a global video game localization and audio production agency based in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 4,500 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic team of gaming localization experts in the heart of Berlin. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the localization of video game titles from our prestigious clients while collaborating with all relevant in-house teams (translation, engineering, LQA, audio) to ensure the highest standard of localization quality.
- Managing localization projects from beginning to end
- Being the main point of contact for our clients and partners
- Ensuring the highest standard of localization quality for our clients within schedule and budget constraints
- Creating and controlling project budgets and ensuring purchase orders and invoices are issued on time
- Advising, helping, and educating our clients so they can achieve their global business objectives
- Meeting clients and constantly improving client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Experience managing localization workflows
- Confident customer relations and excellent communication skills
- Experience with audio projects and/or LQA is a real plus
- Organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
- Awareness of cross-cultural differences
- Knowledge of standard industry software and localization tools (MS Office, memoQ)
- Familiarity with the principles of internationalization and globalization
- Passion for video games
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!
- A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!