WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Successfully completed a degree in marketing, business or a similar field as well as a first experience in online marketing, ideally in e-commerce
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems and tracking tools that comes with analytical skills
- Communicative with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and German, Spanish is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Operational and strategic campaign management of social media activities
- Automation of relevant marketing processes in close cooperation with other departments
- Target group analysis and Closed-Loop-Marketing
- Preparation of regular reports and analyzes to improve outcomes
- Strategic development and management of channel-related projects
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU
iSQI provides you a challenging and creative environment with a great deal of freedom, responsibility and the opportunity to help shape the company’s future. You got an idea for improvement? Great – make it your project!
- Talented international cross functional teams to work with and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business
- A great workplace, of course as much fair trade coffee as you need to get into the flow
- The possibility to work also temporarily from one of our subsidiaries
- Regular company events
- Company fitness program
- A lease bike to coach your fitness, if you want
iSQI is the largest independent exam provider when it comes to certifying professionals in the IT sector. Our mission is to provide both enterprises as well as individuals with options for a successful career development and with cutting-edge qualifications that ultimately lead to better business results.
Got an interest in this position? Please send your CV along with your salary expectation to email@example.com.