We are Kolibri Games – a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
If you are an analytical and creative person, seeking to make the difference in a fast growing gaming company, this job is for you. As a Marketing Analyst Intern you will assist our App Store Optimisation (ASO) Strategy.
Reporting into our Lead Brand Manager, you will work with our product and marketing teams to drive more players into our games by optimising the App Store performance and organic downloads. With your analytical mindset, you’ll test different App Store setups, learn and apply the best performing ones.
- Assist with development and maintenance of our ASO strategy across our game portfolio.
- Analyse current processes and develop alternative solutions.
- Test and report on hypotheses to improve conversion rate and organic installs.
- Coordinate with our creative teams on creative assets.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product and User Acquisition teams to match ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, player life-time value and return on advertising spend.
- Utilize ASO tools such as App Annie and App Radar to identify high-performing keywords and trends in organic growth
- You are analytical and a critical thinker.
- You possess a creative testing mindset.
- Advanced skills on Excel.
- You are data driven.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in ASO.
- Experience in mobile games.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI etc…
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary – We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget – We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment – State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness – We pay a contribution towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation – Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension – Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks – Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events – Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays – Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
- Friday Celebrations – Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!