We are Kolibri Games – a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
The Junior Product Manager reports to the Product Director and actively assists in the roadmap and strategy decisions, feature selection and prioritization and in monitoring the performance of IMT.
You will support the rest of the Product Management team to make the right decisions with relevant data.
- Work alongside the other Product Managers to define and plan in-game events, promotions and content release packages
- Propose new actions to improve relevant KPIs such as retention, engagement and monetization
- Analyze competitor titles and benchmark best practices
- A passion for mobile games and a clear understanding of the Free to Play business model
- Strong data analysis skills, with a results-driven and data-driven mindset
- Able to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- Great communicator and team player; you are someone who likes to work in a team and drive results together
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of relevant mobile KPIs and how each of them contributes to the success of the product
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary – We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget – We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment – State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness – We pay a contribution towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation – Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension – Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks – Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events – Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays – Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
- Friday Celebrations – Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!