We are Kolibri Games – a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
By reporting directly to the Product Director, you would be working on planning and managing the workload of a very agile team working on our live game “Idle Miner Tycoon”. By being the Scrum Master and communicating with different stakeholders, you will help us reach our goal of innovating the free-to-play mobile market.
- Planning and managing the daily workload of a cross-functional delivery team
- Enabling your cross-functional team to do their job in the best way possible
- Assisting in the planning of the high-level product roadmap together with the Product Director and other stakeholders
- Continuously improving the collaboration and processes within the team
- Taking partial ownership of the communication with other teams which include but are not limited to the AdMonetization, Marketing, Data and Tech teams
- 3+ years experience working as a Product manager in the gaming market
- Familiar with project management and process design
- Used working agile
- Passionate about free-to-play mobile games
- Familiar with Unity, Jira or Trello
- Prior experience in mobile free to play games
- Education or previous experience in game design, game art or game development
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary – We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget – We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment – State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness – We pay 50,- towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation – Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension – Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks – Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc.
- Parties and Team Events – Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays – Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations – Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.