We are Kolibri Games – a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager to join us and lead one of our UA teams.
This role will have the responsibility of managing a cross functional team and directing our efforts in user acquisition. Aside from building and managing a team day to day, you will also help shape our user acquisition strategy and direction across current and future titles.
- Lead and develop a team of UA managers to grow our increasing base of game titles
- Develop and execute the UA strategy for our games
- Experiment, test and iterate on channels, optimization strategies, partner-services and automation
- Manage, implement, and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Facebook, Google, Vungle, Crossinstall and more
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on internal performance KPIs
- Continuously improve our ASO
- Provide input and data-driven decisions into creative development
- Provide input for marketing automation
- Manage day to day partner relations
- Keep up with industry trends and new UA opportunities
- Optimize spend and UA targets to reach our business goals
- Proven ability to lead and manage people
- Highly motivated, fast and well-organized work approach
- Strong cross-functional team management skills
- Proven UA experience across multiple platforms such as Facebook, AppLovin, Google, and Unity
- A team player that can adapt easily to others
- Highly motivated, hands-on and a well-organized work approach
- +2 years of experience in user acquisition
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Looker, Tableau, Sensor Tower and App Radar
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Background in statistics is a plus
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Training Budget – We believe in learning. You’ll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
- Flexible Working Hours & Home Office – We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from.
- Health & Fitness Bonus – We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Relocation – Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks – Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events – Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays – Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
- Friday Celebrations – Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!