Ladenzeile.de is among the top 10 brands for Fashion and Living in Germany. Our purpose is to empower our millions of users to find their favorites: As a product comparison portal, we want to be the first stop for online shoppers in fashion, living, and lifestyle and we set out to evolve in a rapidly growing e-commerce world by providing a perfectly curated shopping destination, powered by expertise and technology. On the other side, we want to empower free eCommerce and support thousands of online retailers to increase their revenue.
Your challenges and tasks
- You research, approach, and win over new and strategic online shops in Germany
- You work proactively with your leads and are responsible for negotiating and concluding contracts via telephone, e-mail, and eventually onsite or online visits
- You generate and maintain a qualified database of potential sales leads, negotiating and preparing contracts
- You accompany our new partners through the technical onboarding process until the shop goes live on our platform
- You work in cross functional team and interact daily with your peers from Quality Management, Finance, Marketing, and Engineering to ensure the best customer experience for your partner shops
- Relevant experience in and passion for acquiring new customers, especially in B2B
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to turn potential customers into long-term partners
- Understanding of the German e-commerce and online marketing sector
- Ownership of your topics and focus on impact
- Talent for building strong and trustful relationships based on open communication and collaborative spirit with your peers and external partners
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and G-Suite products and ideally prior experience with CRM systems (Salesforce)
- German language skills on a native level and good English skills
What we offer
- Do you value flexibility? We operate on a hybrid work model, that combines the advantages of an office with a great sociable atmosphere and the flexibility of remote work options
- Our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin is equipped with state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, all the technical gadgets you need for a seamless workflow, and a breath-taking rooftop!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcoming you to the Ladenzeile family
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits and vegetables, and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- Your daily lunch is important to us too! We even incentivize it via a tax-relief program
- Need a vacation? At Ladenzeile you can get up to 18 extra vacation days per year thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- You want to grow? Never stop learning and growing in your career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – provide the opportunity to get together with your team and meet all the other amazing people at Visual Meta
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks, and table football!
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English, including your CV, salary expectations, and availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Felix Schafferschik is looking forward to your application!