At Ladenzeile, we want to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites in fashion, living, and lifestyle. This is only possible if we have the best and most relevant product offers from thousands of large, mid, and small online shops. Our Sales team is the face of our company towards these online shops across 13 European countries.
Your challenges and tasks
- Being the reference person for the Danish performance and keeping track of your platform KPIs
- Handling inquiries of partners and building and developing stable long-term relationships
- Acquiring new key strategic Danish partnershops for our portal www.shopalike.dk
- Analysis and optimization of our partners’ performances in collaboration with BI and Marketing
- Evaluating and analyzing daily reports
- Updating and maintaining our CRM database (Salesforce)
- Taking full responsibility for the negotiation of upsells
- Working closely with other partner managers and departments such as Performance Marketing, Quality, Finance, and BI
- Substantial experience in Sales/Account Management, ideally in the Danish e-commerce sector
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify problems based on data
- Experience working on- and with performance KPIs and establishing and following improvement plans
- The ability to take ownership and successfully deliver results in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Enjoyment in talking on the phone and passion for solving problems for your portfolio of customers
- Strong motivation and good organizational- and negotiation skills
- The ability to strive in a collaborative work environment and embrace giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Nice to have: first experience with Salesforce and good knowledge of G-suite, Tableau, and Jira
- Excellent Danish and English language skills
What we offer
- Do you want flexibility? Here we are! You can have your onboarding remotely, work from home, and organize your day through flexible working hours
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats, and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcoming you into our big Visual meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! We even incentivize it – tax-free
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in our career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing Ladenzeile people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables, and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks, and table football
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English, including your CV, salary expectations, and availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Felix Schafferschik is looking forward to your application!