At Ladenzeile, our purpose is to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites. As a product comparison portal, we want to be the first stop for online shoppers in fashion, living, and lifestyle and we set out to grow in a rapidly growing e-commerce environment by providing a perfectly curated shopping destination, powered by expertise and technology.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You manage all paid channels for the French market
- Therefore, you are in charge of creating and managing our Google Ads, Microsoft Ads (Bing), Facebook Ads, and Google Shopping campaigns
- You are responsible for monitoring the performance of relevant marketing measures
- In addition you optimize our campaigns and identify new opportunities based on daily reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- You analyze target audiences and market trends, as well as competition benchmarks
- Furthermore, you improve our processes, bring in new ideas and participate in company-wide projects
- Relevant working experience in Performance Marketing
- Full proficiency in the French language and good English skills
- Strong affinity for the online marketing and e-commerce sector
- Excellent analytical skills as well as an organized and detail-oriented working manner
- Very good understanding of the common online marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads interface and Facebook Business Manager) and proficient use of Excel
- Communicative, proactive, and team-oriented personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Do you want flexibility? With us, you can organize your time in a highly flexible, remote work model within Germany
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats, and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcoming you to our big Ladenzeile family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! We even incentivize it – tax-free
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in your career thanks to an extensive range of training, including Axel Springer educational opportunities.
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing Ladenzeile people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables, and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office.
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: Choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks, and table football.
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English, including your CV, salary expectations, and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Daniela Zreláková is looking forward to your application!