At Ladenzeile we are on a mission to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites in fashion, living, and lifestyle and also to empower free eCommerce and support thousands of small, mid, and big online retailers to increase their success.
As our Senior Product Owner (m/f/d) you play a key role in our Demand (User) Area and have a direct impact on developing our user centric approach further by driving transformation and introducing and evolving a new CMS that will add value to our teams and customers. You work closely with your business stakeholders and your Scrum team on a joint adventure to make our product strategy come true.
Your challenges and tasks
- You introduce a new Headless CMS and make sure it is implemented and further developed end-to-end with our new Frontend (React)
- You work closely with the area teams to improve alignment
- You own your Product as well as its projects and functionalities
- You collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and ensure understanding and adherence to the overarching strategy
- You understand user needs and convert them into meaningful products and features
- You are mastering Product Discovery & Delivery and develop lateral leadership towards the scrum team by motivating, inspiring, and driving toward impact
- You challenge the process’ status quo with engineering counterparts
- You make suggestions of improvements based on industry best practices and corresponding reasonings
- Solid experience in a role with similar responsibilities or acting in a similar function and passion for user facing products
- Full ownership, end to end, of product strategy and the ability to liaise with other strategic roles to get a full picture and then implement
- Talent for building strong and trustful relationships with your peers and stakeholders based on open communication and a collaborative spirit
- Excellent understanding of the eCommerce industry, its development, and upcoming trends
- A desire to be an ambassador for our users
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English including the ability to present your ideas on all corporate levels
What we offer
- Do you value flexibility? We operate on a hybrid work model, that combines the advantages of an office with a great sociable atmosphere and the flexibility of remote work options
- Our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin is equipped with state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, all the technical gadgets you need for a seamless workflow, and a breath-taking rooftop!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcoming you to the Ladenzeile family
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits and vegetables, and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- Your daily lunch is important to us too! We even incentivize it via a tax-relief program
- Need a vacation? At Ladenzeile you can get up to 18 extra vacation days per year thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- You want to grow? Never stop learning and growing in your career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – provide the opportunity to get together with your team and meet all the other amazing people at Visual Meta
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks, and table football!
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English, including your CV, salary expectations, and availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Nuria Cano is looking forward to your application!