Finance is your passion and you want to be part of the red-hot Live-Streaming movement? You like to be challenged in a fast-paced environment? You want to help shaping the future of loots in all finance related matters? We want to hear from you!
About the role
As a Finance Manager, you will
- Play a vital role in preparing our financial processes for future growth
- Ensure operations complies with all finance related regulatory requirements
- Oversee Cashflow-Management
- Manage our banking and accounting partners
- Manage the month-end closings and assure the preparation of all financial reportings
- Support tactical and strategic platform initiatives
- Help building and monitoring reliable control systems for operations
- We are looking for people with a strong hands-on mentality who take initiative and ownership, are well organized and enjoy working with others to get stuff done
- You have a real passion for numbers and constantly wow others with your attention to detail
- You stay calm under pressure and adopt flexibly to the fast-pacing environment of a growing startup
- You have the drive to think outside the box
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a strong focus on Finance/Controlling
- 2+ years minimum in a relevant Finance/Controlling position, preferably in an international environment
- Others are very jealous of your Excel-skills
- Experience in digital business models is a plus
- Experience in US accounting principles is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English & German
Curious to get to know us?
Join our team in the heart of Berlin! We offer plenty of room for personal development, an attractive compensation package and flexible working hours. Come grow with us!