Germany’s leading craftsman online platform exists for more than 10 years. Since the foundation of our company, we have established MyHammer not only as a trusted partner for consumers and craftsmen, but also as one of the digital pioneers within the craftsmen industry.
- Become a member of our cross-functional team
- You are excited about validating hypotheses and exploring new territories
- You are proud about fast solution creation as well about quality software development when it comes to build a scalable version of your validated MVP
- You introduce your expertise across disciplines to further develop less experienced colleagues as a mentor
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You have very good experience in current web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript)
- You are willing to fail and throw away / “kill your daring”
- You are able to think in business models and have ideas about the validation
- You are proficient with modern cross browser and responsive design strategies
- You have solid experience with frameworks or popular libraries such as Angular, React and Bootstrap
- You have good knowledge in using nodeJS, Webpack and npm plugins
- You are very sensitive to best practices such as pair pogramming and Ci/CD
- You are able to communicate effectively and to find optimal solutions for customers in collaboration with product owners and team colleagues
- You enjoy talking to customers
- Very good English skills complete your profile
WHAT WE VALUE
- Trust. Mutual respect for shared values and perception of competence.
- Transparency. Flat hierarchies and transparent communication.
- Quality. Quality is not negotiable.
- Personal Development. We help develop and grow each individual to his/her best.
- Work / Life Balance. Work hard while maintaining an amazing personal life.
- Collaboration. We believe that teamwork is the key to our success.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very experienced agile and dynamic team
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Education Budget (workshops, conferences, books, trainings)
- Flat organizational hierarchies
- Relocation support including visa sponsorship
- German and English classes
- Free coffee, tea and fresh fruits
- Spacious and modern office
- Table tennis and table soccer