Germany’s leading craftsman online platform exists for more than 10 years. Since the foundation of our company, we have established MyHammer not only as a trusted partner for consumers and craftsmen, but also as one of the digital pioneers within the craftsmen industry.
- Salesforce system administration and configuration for the various business units
- Maintenance of automation and data integrity
- Manage and perform basic and advanced administration tasks in applications to support development and ongoing use of business applications
- Support monitoring the ETL jobs to guarantee data consistency between systems
- Builds reports and dashboards and maintains a solid information architecture within the database across all applications
- Develop and maintain training materials and provide user support
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2+ years of professional Salesforce.com Administrator experience and Salesforce Certified Administrator (201); or 4+ years of professional Salesforce.com Administrator experience
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of user management and security control, such as profile and role administration, sharing settings, login policies, etc.
- Experience in all point and click solutions (process builder, flows, etc).
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warrante
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, OmniChannel, ETL, data cleansing and migration
- Experience in documentation, particularly business requirements, test plans, user stories, and use cases
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open and team-oriented workplace in a dynamic environment, right in the heart of Berlin
- A committed team, which thrives to further grow our company – across all departments
- Professional and personal development through regular feedback, knowledge exchange, German and English classes and further training with dedicated budget
- Regular Company events like summer and christmas parties, breakfasts and many other opportunities to meet your colleagues
- BVG jobticket, company pension, free coffee & tea and fresh fruits