You interact with your peers from the BI team, multiple game teams and key players across the company to provide a broad and detailed understanding of our user base. Our goal is to create the best experience for our players.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven advisor who enjoys deep diveing into our games, has the ability to do independent research and generate insights from large data sets as well as a hands-on attitude of servicing daily data requests and analyses.
This role requires excellent understanding of SQL and other query languages, and enjoys combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our game teams with the data and insights that will drive the continued success of our games.
- Extend our Game Analytics systems
- Work with teams and individuals across the company
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis of key performance indicators
- Communicate, define and create clear and unambiguous visualizations of your results/analysis
- Identify and report actionable insights and make recommendations
- Other areas of data-driven reporting, analysis and investigations as they are required
- University degree in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or comparable qualification
- Passionate and knowledgeable about F2P mobile games and big data
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of data science or similar work environment
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge in some data analysis and reporting tools (Eg. Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools)
- Experience with data discovery, visualization and dashboards
- People-oriented, a team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of DeltaDNA is a plus
- A spirited, inspiring, international and enthusiastic team
- The best and brightest company in producing and distributing HTML5 Messenger Games
- The chance to produce Messenger games for millions of gamers globally
- Valuable insights into global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Flexible working-hours and flat company hierarchy
- Inspiring company breakfasts, team events
- Perks: fresh fruits, cold drinks, tee, coffee, discounted local transport ticket, health package etc.
With offices in Berlin, Germany and Toronto, ON, Canada, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends, while helping brands to reach their target audiences. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook Messenger, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.