Who we are:
You are the mouthpiece for our client and inspire the fans & followers. You will be responsible for the social media support of our customers as well as the professional and disciplinary management and further development of our employees. You convince our customers with a deep understanding of the interrelationships of the fast-moving Social-Media world. Your personal enthusiasm for social media, esports and your sovereign feeling for recognizing and using trends at an early stage will help you to achieve this.
– Content planning, coordination and implementation of social media activities
– The strategic promotion and development of social media channels
– Editorial planning in cooperation with creation and conception
– Management of social advertising campaigns in collaboration with our digital advertising managers
– Holistic support of the ongoing campaigns, their coordination, control and project management
– Quality assurance and strategic and conceptual development of our campaigns
– Identification and implementation of trends and innovation in social media
You can demonstrate relevantly professional experience (preferably in the Esports environment) and during this time you have actively participated in the development and implementation of successful social media campaigns. You have expertise in digital communication, know the specific characteristics of the channels and are well informed about new social media trends. You also have excellent project management skills and a strong understanding of the gaming industry. You have a good sense of rhetoric and you can rely on your flair for text and language. And when things get critical, you keep a cool head and have the situation under control. You also have a very good command of German and English. You work independently, are committed and authentic, think strategically and customer-oriented.
Work experience: Social Media Marketing in Esports Business: >4 years (Required)
· German fluent (Required)
· English fluent (Required)
· Type of position: Full-time, permanent
Does everything sound good? Then inspire us!
Send us your application and salary expectations.