At Visual Meta, we are on a journey to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites in fashion, living and lifestyle. To help people find products they love, we need to create unique and inspiring content that guides users, builds trust and generates awareness.
Your mission at Visual Meta?
You will join the content team as a content Editor for our German Market website (http://www.ladenzeile.de). You will create relevant and inspiring content that is aligned with our tone of voice, and according to our marketing and editorial plans. If you like to create content pieces for fashion and lifestyle and looking for a position where you can be creative and take responsibility, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You are responsible for creating onsite marketing actions that guide and inspire the user across our platform (e.g. with the help of banners or other onsite content)
- Based on our content plan, that you define together with your team, you are in charge to write fashion and lifestyle pieces of content aimed to help, inspire and guide users in their purchase decisions
- You are responsible for editing and proofreading for clarity, grammar, accuracy, consistency and style
- You translate different types of content from English into German
- You are one of the main points of contact for all german content related topics in the company
- You collaborate with different stakeholders inside the company
- You have relevant editorial experience
- You bring a good sense for what consumers find believable, interesting and compelling
- You have good knowledge in working with images + visuals and you have a good visual perception
- You speak and write German on a native level plus you have very good English skills
- You are a creative, proactive, communicative and team-oriented person
- You have a high affinity to the E-commerce industry and the ability to think user-oriented
- You want to be flexible? We are! You can have your onboarding remotely, work from home, and organize your day through flexible working hours
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcome you in our big Visual Meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentive it – tax-free.
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in our career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events –safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing LadenZeile people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks and table football