We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As “Content Strategist” (m/f/d) you will hold a key position within our Content team, working in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring that content is created and represented in the most effective way, and for placing user needs at the center of everything we do.
- Set guidelines for the tone, style and voice of all content, identifying relevant persona(s)
- Develop and maintain a multi-channel content strategy based on qualitative and quantitative analyses (content audits, gap analysis, target and competitor analysis) to identify strategic content needs and critical gaps across user journeys
- Manage and continuously improve our content schedule (editorial calendar), output and promotion
- Define standards for content quality and mentor the team towards exceeding them
- Report content performance results across multiple channels
- Communicate the strategy internally with stakeholders of all levels and educate the company on the importance of quality content
- Ensure a high-quality user experience across all platforms
- Prioritise and follow up with content requests from stakeholders
- You have 3+ years of experience as content strategist or similar, preferably in the e-commerce sector
- You have excellent project management and production skills
- You have the ability to set priorities and build a holistic content marketing plan
- You have excellent editorial, proofreading, and (UX) copywriting abilities
- You have a good SEO knowledge
- You have the ability and willingness to work collaboratively across an international team
- You have a native-level German and an excellent level in English, both written and spoken
- A B2B content marketing knowledge is a plus
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – our team contains over 50 nationalities , co-located in our office in the middle of Berlin
- We prefer to stay cool – enjoy working in an air-conditioned office
- We see your development as our priority – profit from a structured onboarding process, versatile training opportunities as well as room for further professional development
- We care for you – benefit from flexible working hours, mobile working, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball).
- We enjoy spending time together – join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.