Your mission at Visual Meta?
As a “Quality Manager” for Germany, you will be responsible for our shopping portal Ladenzeile.de. You will make sure that our platform is as user-friendly as possible and always reflect on present user needs. You will work closely together with our country teams and directly influence the success of our platform.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You analyze the market and competitors in our categories together with our Category Experts
- You analyze internal data in order to adapt and iterate fast on user needs and trends
- You optimize and develop the product categories further and make sure that our users have an optimal user experience
- You have a critical eye on our platforms and look proactively for improvements
- You own and drive your projects proactively towards success
- You work closely with our Marketing, Sales and Engineering departments
- You test new features and report your feedback to the project managers
- You work actively on solutions for your problems with people from all over the company
- You already gained substantial experience in e-commerce industry (it is plus from German market), ideally in the fashion & living area
- You have understanding of e-commerce shopping behaviour and conversion optimization
- You embrace ownership in every part of your daily work and proactively tackle tasks
- You possess a motivated mindset and the willingness to learn and take over responsibilities
- You have a very structured and organized working manner with great attention to detail
- You developed a good understanding of relevant KPIs, trends and have experience with data tools (Tableau, Excel or Google Analytics…)
- You work independently and solution-oriented
- You are a communicative team player; approaching other people feel natural to you
- You have very good German, good English skills and like to work in an international environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Never stop learning and growing in our career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- You want to be flexible? We are! You can have your onboarding remotely, work from home, and organize your day through flexible working hours
- Enjoy our brand-new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcoming you in our big Visual meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentive it – tax-free.
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing LadenZeile people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks and table football
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Daniela Zreláková is looking forward to your application!