We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a working student in our quality management team for the Czech Republic and Slovakia, you will support the Czech and Slovak team by checking the content of our website and make sure, that our platform is as user-friendly as possible.
- You support in the quality management of our Czech and Slovak platform
- You check our Czech or Slovak content for optimizations and mistakes
- You ensure that shop items match user searches and research of relevant product keywords
- You create, Provide and implement relevant content
- You support in set up new and modification of current brands, categories and filters
- You look proactively for website improvements
- You support in the preparation and implementation of different projects
- You are currently studying in a related field
- You have an analytical, accurate and logical thinking
- You are happy to work in an environment where detail and specifics are of the utmost importance
- You have a very motivated mindset and the willingness to learn
- You are structured and have an organized working manner
- You are a native Czech or Slovak with good English skills
- You have good understanding of MS-Office, ideally good HTML and Excel knowledge
- You are available for at least 3 months and are currently enrolled at university
- A committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc.
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.