We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You help creating and commenting the monthly reporting
- You support the analysis of monthly and yearly results and interpret them
- You help creating yearly financial budget and mid-term planning and support the management in the budgeting process
- You create ad-hoc and scenario analysis and consequential recommendation for actions
- You help creating presentations relevant to all levels of management
- You support on controlling projects and help to optimize our current processes
- You support the accounting team in creating and reviewing the monthly and yearly statement
- You have a degree in economics, business administration, finance or a similar field
- Ideally, you have first relevant experience in controlling
- You have a first experience in financial reporting, financial planning and forecasting
- You have strong analytical skills with attention to detail and able to draw conclusions and insights from data
- You are structured and able to work autonomously
- You are keen to learn and are looking forward to working in an international environment
- You have very good knowledge of the German and English language
- You are advanced in MS Office Tools (especially Excel) and ideally have first experience in MS Power Query
- We are a successful e-commerce company hiring under any circumstances, we onboard our new colleagues remotely
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events and table football
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including your CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!