We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 219 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As Junior Quality Manager (m/f/d) for Germany and Austria you will be responsible for our German and Austrian shopping portals Ladenzeile.de and Ladenzeile.at. You will make sure, that our platform is as user-friendly as possible. You will work closely together with our country teams and have a direct influence of the success of our platforms.
- You will be responsible for the quality management of our German and Austrian platform
- You analyze the market and competitors in our categories
- You develop the categories further and make sure that our users have an optimal user experience
- You have a critical eye on our platforms and look proactively for improvements
- You work closely with our Marketing and Sales departments
- You test new features and report your feedback to the project managers
- You already gained first equivalent working experience
- You are analytical
- You have a motivated mindset and the willingness to learn and take over responsibilities
- You have a very structured and organized working manner with a high attention to detail
- You work independently and solution oriented
- You are a communicative Team player
- You have good German and English skills
- You have a good understanding of MS-Office, especially of Excel
- We are a successful e-commerce company hiring under any circumstances, we onboard our new colleagues remotely
- A committed, successful and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc.
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!