We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a SEO & Outreach Manager for Hungary you will be supporting and promoting the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.hu. As responsible person for our “influencer marketing” your work will have a major contribution on our search engine rankings and traffic numbers.
- You play a key role in the further development of our Hungarian platform
- You are actively involved in content marketing campaigns aiming to increase our Brand Awareness
- You forge relationships with bloggers and journalists to develop brand advocates
- You develop and manage SEO driven online marketing projects with a focus on the Hungarian market
- You create reports and analyses on the KPIs for your country (competitor and market analyses)
- You contribute to on-page SEO optimization projects, and work with Quality and Engineering departments on technical improvements
- You hold a university degree in a relevant area or an equivalent education
- You have a first experience in SEO or PR or Content Marketing, ideally gained within the e-commerce sector
- You are a Hungarian native speaker with a good level of English
- You have a good understanding of online marketing (e.g. Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools) and MS-Office tools
- You are a creative individual that is constantly on top of the latest trends and topics
- You are proactive, independent and you have great communication skills
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.