We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison-shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS:
- First point of contact for visitors, candidates, suppliers and new employees and go-to person for all colleagues
- Take care of all aspects of daily office and administrative duties
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail, packages and calls
- Responsible for the communication regarding building maintenance
- Plan, order and distribute all kinds of office supplies
- Organization of company events (incl. orders and planning)
- Make travel arrangements for our employees
- Manage and prepare meeting room-bookings
- You have experience in the commercial area and you have a significant experience in office management, in an administrative or assistant role
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You are service-oriented and you always think solution-oriented
- You are a good organizer and have a “hands-on” mindset
- You structure your work independently
- You are a flexible and open-minded person who always thinks positively
- You love to achieve goals as a team
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and G Suite
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Daniela Zreláková is looking forward to your application!