We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an “Office Manager (m/f/d)”, you will support our existing team and help us achieving our company mission.
- First point of contact for visitors, candidates, suppliers and new employees and go-to person for all colleagues
- Take care of all aspects of daily office and administrative duties
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Responsible for the communication regarding building maintenance
- Manage and prepare meeting room-bookings
- Plan, order and distribute all kinds of office supplies
- Make travel arrangements for our employees
- Support internal communications
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the commercial area and you have a significant experience in office management, in an administrative or assistant role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Structured, reliable and independent way of working
- High service orientation and organizational skills
- Open personality with positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Good team player
- Solution-oriented problem solver
- “Hands-on” mindset
- We love diversity – our team consists of over 50 nationalities at an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin
- We value your development – you will be given room for personal growth with internal and external training opportunities
- We take responsibility – with us you have the opportunity to get socially involved (e.g. Charity Lunch)
- We want to be successful together! We work closely together as a team to make the organization a little better every day. Flat hierarchies, direct communication, open doors and short distances are our success factors
- We care for you – benefit from our top workplace equipment with your own laptop, flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working, healthy snacks and sports and fun activities (yoga, football, volleyball, movie nights, table football and ping-pong)
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including your CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!