We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As Online Marketing Analyst (m/f/d), you will be supporting the development of our Paid Marketing strategy, forecasting & testing new approaches. We are a highly specialized e-commerce search engine. Our requirements in search, display and social marketing will challenge and inspire you. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing.
- You test attribution models & create cross-channel strategies for our 13 markets
- You build forecast models & business cases
- You conduct analysis & create reports leveraging internal & external data
- You collaborate with our Product- and Engineering teams to automate our marketing processes
- You monitor optimisation experiments & ensure best practices are applied across channels & markets
- You work closely with the Head of Performance Marketing and the Leads to create a global Paid Marketing strategy
- You have 3+ years of online marketing experience ; preferably in startup, tech or digital industry
- You have exceptional command of data with expertise in building multi-channel & multi-product growth models
- You have the ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution
- You have extensive experience in using digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Excel & Tableau and programming languages such as Python, R or SQL
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- You have creative thinking skills and a problem-solving attitude
- We are a successful e-commerce company hiring under any circumstances, we onboard our new colleagues remotely
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – our team contains over 50 nationalities , co-located in our office in the middle of Berlin
- We prefer to stay cool – enjoy working in an air-conditioned office
- We see your development as our priority – profit from a structured onboarding process, versatile training opportunities as well as room for further professional development
- We care for you – benefit from flexible working hours, mobile working, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball).
- We enjoy spending time together – join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including your CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!