We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 219 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a “Partner Manager (m/f/d) – Sweden” you will actively drive the expansion of www.shopalike.se by caring about our portfolio of Swedish partner shops and be part of the International team of 11 countries.
- You are in charge of acquiring new Swedish partner shops via telephone and email
- You handle inquiries of partners and are in charge of building and developing stable long-term relationship
- You are responsible for negotiating and preparing contracts and accompany our new partners through the onboarding process
- You analyze and optimize our partners performances working together with departments such as BI, Marketing, Quality
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You do follow-ups and accompany our new partners through the onboarding process
- You analyze the market and the competition
- You gained minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales/Account Management, ideally in the Swedish e-commerce sector
- You have a native level of Swedish and fluent English skills
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You have a good understanding of the Swedish e-commerce sector
- You are a proactive and motivated individual with good negotiation skills
- You have a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- You have experience with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and G-Suite products and ideally worked with CRM systems before (Salesforce)
- We are a successful e-commerce company hiring under any circumstances, we onboard our new colleagues remotely
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!