We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As “Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – Netherlands” you will be promoting the expansion of our French shopping portal www.shopalike.nl through well monitored and effective online marketing campaigns.
- You manage all paid channels for the Dutch market
- You are in charge of creating and managing our Google Ads, Google Display Network, Bing and Facebook Ads campaigns
- You are responsible for monitoring our ads’ performance
- You optimize our campaigns and identify new opportunities based on daily reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- You conduct audience and market trends analysis, as well as competition benchmark
- You will improve our processes, bring new ideas and participate in global projects
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in paid Marketing
- You have a native level of Dutch and good English skills
- You come with a strong affinity for the online marketing and e-commerce sector
- You offer excellent analytical skills as well as an organized and detail-oriented working manner
- You have a very good understanding of the common online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and are a proficient user of Excel
- You feature a communicative, proactive and team-oriented personality
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.