We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As Performance Marketing strategist, you will be responsible for the expansion of our search paid channels, testing new approaches and create new growing opportunities. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing.
- You co-develop the strategy for Search/Display Ads and the expansion of Google Shopping Ads as CSS
- You concept and develop our automation tools in collaboration with the product team and engineers
- You develop and monitor optimization experiments
- You ensure best practices are applied across channels & markets
- You work closely with the head of Performance Marketing and the leads to create a global Paid Marketing strategy
- You study advertising efforts and new approaches of other players in order to develop competitive advantages
- You are the main point of contact for all technical paid marketing topics (tracking, attribution, etc)
- You have 3+ years of paid marketing experience built by leading projects; preferably in start-up, tech or digital industry
- You have exceptional command of data with expertise in building multi-channel & multi-product growth models
- You have the ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution
- You have strong leadership and communication skills to drive recommendations and communicate plans to senior executives
- You have high attention to detail, across both business and technical domains
- You have extensive experience in using digital marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, Bing Ads, Excel & Tableau
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- You have creative thinking skills and a problem-solving attitude
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – our team contains over 50 nationalities , co-located in our office in the middle of Berlin
- We prefer to stay cool – enjoy working in an air-conditioned office
- We see your development as our priority – profit from a structured onboarding process, versatile training opportunities as well as room for further professional development
- We care for you – benefit from flexible working hours, mobile working, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball).
- We enjoy spending time together – join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.