At Visual Meta, our purpose is to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites: As a product comparison portal, we want to be the first stop for online shoppers in fashion, living, and lifestyle and we set out to grow in a rapidly growing e-commerce environment by providing a perfectly curated shopping destination, powered by expertise and technology.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a “Performance Marketing Strategist (m / f / d)” you are responsible for expanding our Paid channels and bring them to the next level, responsible for testing new approaches and developing new growth opportunities. You report directly to the Head of Performance Marketing. You will also have the opportunity to bring your ideas and learnings to life.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You will help develop our strategy for Search/Display Ads and the expansion of Google Shopping Ads as CSS
- You design and develop our automation tools in collaboration with our product team and our engineers
- You develop and monitor optimization experiments
- You ensure best practices are applied across all channels and markets
- You work closely together with the Head of Performance Marketing and the Leads, to develop a global Paid Marketing strategy
- You look at advertisements and new approaches from our competitors to develop competitive advantages
- You are the main contact person for all technical topics in Paid Marketing (tracking, attribution etc.)
- You have relevant experience in Paid Marketing and project management; preferably in the ecommerce-, tech- or digital industry
- You are exceptionally good with data and have experience building multi-channel and multi-product growth models
- You have the ability to translate complex strategic considerations in a detailed execution
- You have strong leadership and communication skills, in order to give recommendations and to communicate plans to leading executives
- You have a high level of attention to detail, both in business and technical areas
- You have comprehensive experience in dealing with digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, Google Ads scripts, Bing Ads, Excel & Tableau
- You have fluent English language skills both written and orally
- You have creative thinking skills and a strong problem-solving ability
WHAT WE OFFER
- You want flexible? We are! You can have your onboarding remotely, work from home (in hybrid work model with office days), and organize your day through flexible working hours
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcome you in our big Visual meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentivize it – tax-free.
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in our career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing Visual Meta people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks and table football
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability.
Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Daniela Zreláková is looking forward to your application!