We are currently looking for a “Product Owner” for our In-house Product Data Connection feedrocket.io with a passion for technical, structured data solutions and a goal-oriented mind-set.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- As a Product Owner, you have a clear view of the company’s goals: as a central part of the multi-member team, you are responsible for the prioritization in the product backlog.
- You enjoy dealing with big data & data feeds in an e-commerce environment together with your team and the thought of professionally handling over 200,000,000 products feels exciting to you
- In addition, you conduct data-driven feature development that favors a customer-centric approach
- You have experience managing Projects and/or Products for a longer period of time.
- You are able to “translate” technical topics into business relevance for Stakeholder and collaborate with non-technical departments
- You already have extensive experience in a role as a product owner and the lateral leadership of scrum-teams
- You are familiar with the terms OKR, product visions, and product roadmaps and you feel confident in formulating SMART goals.
- You are a talented communicator and can explain complex issues in a simple and understandable way.
- You have a basic understanding of product design and usability as well as a technical background.
- You are empathetic and a team player, at the same time you are convincing in your role as moderator and project manager.
- You have the ability to transfer data into actionable insights
- You have experience with Stakeholder Management and Agile Development methods
- Finally, you have good language skills in German and English. Our company language is English.
- Bonus: Advanced experience as a project and / or product manager with increasing responsibilities, ideally in a technical and / or data- / catalog based environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- You want flexibility? With us you can organize your time in a highly flexible, hybrid work model – combine both, office and remote
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcome you in our big Visual Meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentive it – tax-free
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in your career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing Visual Meta people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks and table football
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability.
Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Lascha Barbakadze is looking forward to your application!