We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
At Visual Meta, over 30 Sales Managers find new partner shops for our shopping portals (acquisition) and consult the existing ones (account management). Both are very important tasks in order to provide the perfect choice to our users and to make our partner shops happy. Your mission as a permanent employee of Visual Meta is to bring the effect of all our Sales Managers to the next level – through long-term individual coaching and team training.
- You are in charge of developing and implementing the Sales coaching and training strategy as well as quality standards in sales methodology and communication
- You determine individual and team development needs by observing sales encounters, analyzing sales results and discussing with the Sales Managers
- You improve individual results by providing coaching, training material and assistance as well as conducting training sessions
- You improve the training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques with input from the Sales Managers and market developments
- You update job knowledge by exchanging with other sales organizations and your personal trainer network
- You work closely together with our Sales Leaders
- You report directly to the Director Sales
- You have ≥ 3 years of experience as a Coach & Trainer in high-performing sales environments
- You are driven by bringing people to their best self, and your high level of empathy guides you to reach this for each individual coachee
- You have a deep understanding of effective sales and communication methodologies and know how to coach and train people on them
- You are proactive, curious and a fast learner while you love to play for a team
- You have a good understanding of the e-commerce and online marketing sector (plus)
- You are fluent in English (company language), additional languages are a plus since we speak in 12 more languages with our shops: Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Ramona Brenneke will be your point of contact.