We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an “(Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d) – Netherlands” you will actively drive the expansion of www.shopalike.nl by caring about our portfolio of Dutch partner shops.
- You support strategically and operationally your partner shops
- You handle inquiries of partners while building and developing stable long-term relationship with them
- You identify potential upsells and lead contract negotiations
- You analyze and optimize our partners’ performances
- You analyze the market and the competition
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You support the acquisition of new Dutch partner shops via telephone and email
- You work closely with other departments such as Quality, Marketing and Finance
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Sales
- You are a proactive, highly motivated and self-dependent individual with good negotiation skills
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch e-commerce sector
- You come with excellent communication skills as well as a professional and customer-oriented personality
- You offer a good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, ideally first experiences with Salesforce
- You are keen on KPIs and improvements
- You speak Dutch on a native and English on a very good level
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies – Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Nazia Khan will be your point of contact.