At Visual Meta, our purpose is to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites: As a product comparison portal, we want to be the first stop for online shoppers in fashion, living, and lifestyle and we set out to grow in a rapidly growing e-commerce environment.
Your mission at Visual Meta? We love our brand new and sophisticated office in the heart of Berlin. As our “Senior Office & Culture Manager (m/f/d)” you support the company in achieving its goals by delivering a high service quality and contribution in shaping and nurturing the company culture in the office as well as in a hybrid working model.
Your tasks & challenges
- You are an ambassador of our company culture, driving, supporting, and initiating activities and strategies related to office management in general, but also in mental health, sustainability, diversity & inclusion etc.
- You curate, drive and promote a feeling of community in line with our company culture
- You coordinate all aspects of daily office and administration duties and contribute yourself to operational work such as front desk, purchasing, travel management, organizing events etc.
- You revise and adapt existing processes and implement new ones together with the office team and in cooperation with other subteams of our People, Culture & Organization department
- You are our friendly to-go person for our international teams, visitors, candidates, suppliers, and new employees
- You are responsible for facility management and you interact with your colleagues in other units in our building
- You have substantial experience in office management or other similar administrative roles
- You have a structured, reliable, proactive and hands-on working style
- You enhance a collaborative working environment and nurture the culture of open and trustful communication
- You are a self-leader, who acts responsibly at any time and enjoys taking ownership for their tasks and responsibilities
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite
- You have very strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- You want flexible? We are! You can have your onboarding remotely, work from home, and organize your day through flexible working hours
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcome you in our big Visual Meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentive it – tax-free.
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in your career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing Visual Meta people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks and table football
Is this job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Daniela Zreláková is looking forward to your application!