We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
We are currently looking for a „Senior Product Owner (m/f)“ with a great passion for online services. The aim is to take our product to the next level in order to create a cutting edge product portfolio. We’re looking for a digital visionary who shares our excitement about comparison shopping on a global scale.
- Developing the product road-map for our data science & machine learning team, ensuring the future success of the company
- Steering the product and agile software development process (Scrum/Kanban)
- Ensuring the smooth operation of existing software and high productivity for new functionalities
- Tracking, evaluating and reacting on KPIs, supervising tests and drawing conclusions for product optimization
- Prioritizing projects and ensuring quality of service and its data accuracy
- Monitoring competitors and e-commerce trends
- 2+ years of experience as a project and / or product manager with increasing responsibilities
- 1+ year of experience in business analytics (ideally in consumer, mass market focused e-commerce)
- Analytical mindset and data-driven approach to product management
- Proven record of achieving business goals across multiple departments
- Ability to transfer data into actionable insights
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Advanced degree in computer science, communications, business or a related digital discipline
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.