We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
At Visual Meta we want to empower our millions of monthly users to find their favorites in fashion, living and lifestyle. Our Sales team is the face of our company towards large, mid and small international retailers. As (Senior) Salesforce Specialist & Project Manager (m/f/d) you will be part of our Sales team with 25 Sales Managers for 13 European markets. Your mission is to bring the success of all our Sales Managers to the next level – through highly effective and efficient processes and sales tools.
Your challenge and tasks:
- You empower all Sales members by providing easy to use sales systems that are highly automated, powered by data and well integrated
- You are responsible for defining, implementing and optimizing processes and sales tools with a focus on Salesforce
- You ensure smooth operations by solving technical blockers if they occur – in best case it simply works, if not you take care of it
- You improve the sales and company effectiveness through the successful implementation of projects from requirements gathering to solution design, testing, deployment, user training and documentation
- You work closely together with our sales leaders & specialists and diverse stakeholders from other departments such as Product, Technology, Finance, etc.
- You have solid experience with the Salesforce Lightning Sales and Service Clouds (especially with processes and flows) and as process manager in high-performing sales environments, a certification as advanced Salesforce Administrator is a big plus
- You love good UX and want to build the most amazing sales system ever
- You like to experiment and deliver fast while you know when it’s important to check the smallest details and use the sandbox
- You are empathetic, proactive and highly reliable while you love to play in a team
- You bring excellent organizational and project management skills as well as a good understanding of using agile methodologies
- You enjoy to handle several topics at the same time
- You are fluent in English (company language)
- You want flexible? We are! You can have your onboarding remotely, work from home, and organize your day through flexible working hours
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcome you in our big Visual Meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentivize it – tax-free.
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in your career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing LadenZeile people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!