YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You provide SEO analysis across all of our properties and advise on new SEO opportunities
- You are actively involved in Tech SEO projects and work with Product and Engineering on technical improvements
- You create reports and analyses on the KPIs for all countries (including log analysis)
- You collaborate with our Growth, Content and Quality teams and contribute to our on page improvement projects
- You carryout keyword research, identifying content gaps and provide on-page optimization
- You stay up to date with Google updates and identify how they influence our performance
- You are the point of contact for the team regarding technical SEO specifications
- You hold a university degree in a relevant area or an equivalent education
- You have relevant SEO experience, ideally gained within the e-commerce sector
- You are fluent in English and one other language as a plus
- You have experience using industry-standard tools such as Ahrefs, Sistrix, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, and Botify (or equivalent)
- You have strong analytical skills and comfortable in taking decision based on data
- You have strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and server responses
- You know ideally how to use APIs and you have a basic knowledge of Python
- You are proactive, independent and you have a great communication skill
WHAT WE OFFER
- You want flexible? We are! You can have your onboarding remotely, work from home, and organize your day through flexible working hours
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcome you in our big Visual Meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentive it – tax-free.
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in our career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events –safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing LadenZeile people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks and table football
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Daniela Zrelakova is looking forward to your application!