Our Product Design Team is growing, and with it we are looking to expand our UX talents pool in order to redefine the way we approach our Users. As “Senior UX Researcher (m/f/d)”, you will be leading the effort to integrate and refine user centric processes inside and outside of the Product Department.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You play a key role in furthering cross department collaboration on UX topics acting as a bridge between Design, Product, Marketing, and Business Intelligence
- You coordinate and steer your own projects and communicate meaningful research insights in an effective way to a variety of audiences, by bringing your holistic view on the discipline
- You contribute actively to the development of our user research framework and methodology, you prioritize the user-testing agenda based on customer and business impact as well as global product strategy
- You work closely with our UX/UI designers in order to remap our iterative design workflows to integrate user centric processes and turn researches into product design strategies
- Together with our Product teams including UX/UI designers, Product Owners, Engineers, and Data Scientists, you map our user flows and identify areas of improvements all along the user journey
- You hold user-focused workshops to raise awareness on user topics and strengthen the methodology for quantitative and qualitative research throughout the company
- You continuously empower and mentor colleagues
- You have extensive experience in conducting and leading user research projects end-to-end (ideally) for an E-Commerce product
- You possess significant knowledge about qualitative testing methodology as well as usability testing framework
- You have a deep understanding of the value and impact of data in design decisions
- You have a very good knowledge of mobile UI/UX best practices and have a track record of growing mobile first products
- You have a track record of working in multidisciplinary product teams, and you know how to provide constructive and actionable feedback to your peers
- You are a great storyteller and communicate meaningful insights in effective and impactful ways to a variety of stakeholders
- You have strong facilitation skills and a drive to involve junior colleagues in the end-to-end research process
- You have a strong team spirit and you are a dedicated team player
- You have excellent communication skills in English and C1 level of German
WHAT WE OFFER
- You want flexibility? With us you can organize your time in a highly flexible, hybrid work model – combine both, office and remote
- Enjoy our brand new office located in the heart of Berlin – state-of-the-art ergonomic furniture, a wide variety of culinary treats and a breath-taking rooftop are included!
- Your new colleagues come from more than 46 different countries and are looking forward to welcome you in our big Visual meta family
- Your daily lunch is important to us! In fact, we even incentivize it – tax-free
- Up to 18 extra vacation days thanks to our Vacation Plus program
- Never stop learning and growing in our career thanks to an extensive range of trainings, including Axel Springer educational opportunities
- Plenty of events – safely virtual for now – to get together with your team and meet all the amazing Visual Meta people
- Need some fuel to recharge your batteries? Free coffee, fresh fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for all your snack breaks at the office
- A great mind works better in a healthy body: choose among online yoga classes, exercise breaks and table football
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability.
Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Felix Schafferschik is looking forward to your application!