We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a team leader for one of our four SEO Teams, you will be responsible for the SEO related performance of our Dutch, Italian, Czech and Slovak platforms, as well as for the training and development of your team. You will report to the Head of SEO and support your team with their operational task and your analytical mindset.
- You lead a team of 4 managers, each of them responsible for one of the following countries: DK, FI NL, SE
- You define and monitor relevant KPIs for your team, create analyses and report them to key stakeholders
- You set up strategies and support your team in implementing them
- You take over and develop technical SEO related projects
- You are in charge of the recruiting, training and personal development of your team
- You work closely with other departments and stakeholders such as Sales and Quality Management
- You have 2+ years’ experience in SEO, ideally gained within an e-commerce and multilingual environment
- You are experienced with campaign management and you have great Excel skills
- You have a very empathetic, cooperative and patient leadership style
- You come with great communication and analytical skills
- You show good project management skills and have an organized, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset
- You possess an excellent level of English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of the Nordic markets is a plus
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.