We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As “Working Student Performance Marketing (m/f/d) – Germany/Austria” you will be supporting the promotion of the expansion of our German and Austrian shopping portals (www.ladenzeile.de and www.ladenzeile.at) through well monitored and effective online marketing campaign.
- You support our Performance Marketing Managers with all tasks related to our paid channels for the German and Austrian markets
- You help creating and managing our Google, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook campaigns
- You optimize our campaigns and identify new opportunities based on reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- You conduct audience and market trends analysis, as well as competition benchmark
- You will bring new ideas and participate in global projects
- You are in the process of obtaining a university degree in a relevant academic discipline
- You have a native level of German and good English skills
- You come with a strong affinity for the online marketing and e-commerce sector
- You offer good analytical skills as well as an organized and detail-oriented working manner
- Ideally you have some knowledge of the common online marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and are a proficient user of Excel
- You feature a communicative, proactive and team-oriented personality
- We master Marketing – Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority – Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Melanie Moselt is looking forward to your application!