We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 220 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? We are looking for a highly energetic and focused working student to join our team. You will support the Product Team in the development of the project “Feed Rocket”.
- You research and analyze the e-commerce market and competitors
- You support on Product development related activities, such as user research, testing and product discovery
- You report insights and findings to the senior management
- You help modelling and planning the product road map and strategy
- You possess a university degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Management or related field
- You are interested in Tech products and in the e-commerce field
- You have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- You are very well organized and proactive
- We innovate, build products that matter and support entrepreneurial spirit and initiative
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies
- We love diversity – Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you – Benefit from flexible working hours, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together – Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.