We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 250 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your mission at Visual Meta? As a Working student Sales for our Finnish market, you will actively drive the expansion of www.shopalike.fi by caring about our portfolio of Finnish partner shops.
- You support our sales team with acquiring new partner shops via telephone and email
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You generate and manage a qualified database of potential sales leads
- You help with incoming inquiries of partners
- You evaluate and analyze reports
- You support with administrative tasks
- You do follow-ups and support in growing partnerships
- You work closely with other sales managers and departments such as Quality, Finance, Marketing and IT
- You ideally have gained first working experience in sales
- You speak Finish on a native level and English on a very good level
- You love being on the phone, have great communication skills and a customer-oriented personality
- You come with a strong affinity for the e-commerce and online marketing sector
- You are a proactive, motivated and self-dependent individual
- You have a structured, organized and an analytical mindset
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies- Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We take responsibility – With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Melanie Moselt will be your point of contact.