GIST provides a showcase area, shopping area, tournament areas, cosplay area, kids park area in our B2C section & meeting area, online meeting system, GIST|DC developers conference, VIP area & professional showcase area in its B2B section, on their 14.000 sqms show floor. This year, GIST has released country pavilion options & packages, with turn-key based booth solutions.
Besides entertainment part, B2B is one of the core parts of Gaming Istanbul. Because of the strategic location of Turkey; Gaming Istanbul provides a gateway between Europe & Asia, filling the void between Chinajoy & Gamescom. Some of the companies at B2B Section of GIST 2017 were: Gram Games, Riot Games, Twitch, Youtube Gaming, Google, Gameforge, Bigpoint, Samsung, MSI, Logitech, Asus, SK Games, Oldmoustache Games and more …
GIST Developers Conference GIST|DC will gather professional speakers from all around the world. Some of the speakers from previous editions of GIST|DC are:
- Adam Hetenyi – Trion Worlds, Lead Designer
- Troy Mashburn – Guerilla Games – Horizon: Zero Dawn Lead Designer
- Onur Can Cayli – Designer (Game of Thrones, Avengers, Terminator, Hunger Games, Sonic Boom)
- Mathias Reichert – Deck 13 – Managing Director
- Kate Edwards – IGDA – Executive Director
- Ciro Continisio – Unity – Technical Evangelist
- Volga Aksoy – Oculus – Software Engineer
- Burak Emiralp – Samsung – Content Manager
- Fatih Sayın – Crytek – Narrative Designer
- Simon Usiskin – iQU Group – Director
- Aras Şenyüz – Netmarble – Mobile Division Director
- Benjamin Kratcsh – Global influencer
By the way: GIST call for indie submissions is now open! Follow this link: www.gamingistanbul.com/en/indie-submission.
media:net is offering its members a 20% discount for GIST 2018 through our member space.