Wear It Innovation Summit, taking place on the 25th & 26th of June 2019 in Berlin, is expecting 600+ attendees from more than 25 countries, including 80+ speakers & contributors and 50+ partners. A Startup Show and 10 networking sessions make this event the best place to boost your business, network with potential clients, reboot creativity and extend your network.
These innovation topics change the wearable industry
This year’s Wear It Innovation Summit is built around 8 focus topics. Within each track, experts from the industry share their knowledge and expertise.
- Medical Disruption: the future of health // reinventing an industry
- Sustainability & Tech: fostering responsible innovation // environment and social
- Startup Show: Innovation Award // pitches and masterclasses with investors
- Industrial & Safety: the future of workspaces and production environments // Industry 4.0 meets IoT
- Women in Tech: networking // female entrepreneurs and professionals unite
- The Next Big Thing: tomorrow’s business drivers // Blockchain, VR, Gaming
- Materials & Product Development: from idea to product // creating a new value chain
- Lifestyle & Fitness: consumer trends // the future of consumer goods is wearable
LEARN. CONNECT. DEVELOP.
Our Mission is to kickstart an industry by bringing together the brightest minds with the newest innovations of the international scene in one of the most unconventional cities in the world – Berlin.
You have the chance to experience the exciting talks about the latest ideas, products and experiences live on stage, and exchange ideas at the exhibition space as well as in workshops. By attending Wear It Innovation Summit, you can get in contact with companies such as Airbus, Samsung Next, Gait Up H&M, Siemens, Carnegie Mellon University, ÖWF, ECCHR, Kymira, Implandata or Mimi.
For more information please visit: www.wearit-berlin.com
media:net members get 20% off the tickets. More information in the member area.