YOUR TASKS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the complete project management and are the first contact person for the “Go To Market Process” in different countries
- You conduct market research, negotiate with potential business partners, and design meaningful pitch decks in cooperation with Marketing
- You are responsible for the monitoring of defined budgets and take over of tracking regarding timings
- You work closely with the management on business-critical processes and manage strategic business relationships with our partners
- You drive the further development and scaling of the company
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have completed a degree (ideally business school) in the field of project management, strategy, or business development and have relevant (at least 3-5 years) professional experience in a comparable, sales-oriented environment.
- You see yourself as an all-rounder in terms of initiatives and sales and can familiarize yourself with new topics and environments quickly and efficiently; ideally, you have already been able to open up international markets and win them for yourself
- You enjoy coordination tasks, work in a structured manner, can prioritize topics and recognize pain points, which you proactively address with the respective stakeholders
- You have an open, communicative and likable manner, for which your conversation partners distinguish you
- You are fit in relevant office programs and master the balancing act between Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Your fluency in English and (plus) German round off your profile
YOUR WORK ATMOSPHERE AND PERSPECTIVES
- You are part of an ambitious and unique Charité startup in dentistry and can improve medical progress
- You can take on responsibility from day one, coupled with attractive conditions, a steep learning curve, and regular feedback meetings on your development
- You can expect flexible working hours, consisting of remote and office work at our location in Berlin, and a large portion of team spirit
- You can participate in various get-togethers in the form of initiative (remote) game nights and other formats, and we will provide you with small surprises right on your doorstep
- Last but not least, you can contribute creative ideas and suggestions for the design of our working atmosphere in cooperation with HR and are thus jointly responsible for a healthy and employee-oriented employer brand
Over the last decade, the application of artificial intelligence (AI) in the medical domain has manifested itself in exciting and tangible results. In particular, computer vision is now facing a radical and irreversible change in medical imaging and radiology.
In 2017, a team from Europe’s largest university clinic, the Charité, was founded to drive technological change in dentistry and to combine the art of machine learning, the elegance of software engineering, and the outstanding expertise in dental research. It aims to help dentists make the best possible diagnostic and treatment decisions for their patients. With the founding of the Charité startup dentalXrai in 2020, we offer a platform for recognizing pathologies and anatomical structures on dental and X-ray images and are now revolutionizing dentistry with the latest artificial intelligence technologies.