YOUR TASKS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are mainly responsible for the dentalXrai product portfolio and lead the shared product vision in sparring with the respective stakeholders (Management, Machine Learning, Engineering, Business Development)
- You plan and control corresponding sprints, taking into account efficient time and cost planning, and maintain an overview of individual priority levels through connected feedback loops
- You define product requirements and formulate regulatory provisions with the Regulatory Affairs department
- You perform usability tests, product demos, and monitor customer reviews (incl. management of test accounts) for further development and optimization of the products
- You lead the technical documentation considering existing requirements, monitor Jira tickets, and classify them according to the strengths of the developer resources
YOUR PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have completed education and/or studies in the field of business administration, product management, engineering (ML/AI), are fit in technical project management, and can look back on at least 3-5 years of professional experience
- You have knowledge or have points of contact in the areas of machine learning and software engineering; ideally, you have already been able to gain relevant experience in managing agile project teams
- You have a deep understanding of UX/UI design, modern web architectures, and an eye for quality assurance issues, but see yourself as an operator and product driver
- You have an excellent understanding of technical, complex, and AI-driven products
- You bring IT knowledge in WordPress, Jira, Gitlab, Office and work with an attention to detail
- You have a confident and outgoing nature and see yourself as a team player towards clients and colleagues
- Your fluency in English and (plus) German round off your profile
YOUR WORK ATMOSPHERE AND PERSPECTIVES
- You are part of an ambitious and unique Charité startup in dentistry and can improve medical progress
- You can take on responsibility from day one, coupled with attractive conditions, a steep learning curve, and regular feedback meetings on your development
- You can expect flexible working hours, consisting of remote and office work at our location in Berlin, and a large portion of team spirit
- You can participate in various get-togethers in the form of initiative (remote) game nights and other formats, and we will provide you with small surprises right on your doorstep
- Last but not least, you can contribute creative ideas and suggestions for the design of our working atmosphere in cooperation with HR and are thus jointly responsible for a healthy and employee-oriented employer brand
If this challenge suits you, we look forward to receiving your resume/portfolio and information about your salary expectations, notice periods, and a possible start date directly via our application form. A motivation letter would be a big plus to get more details about you. So tell us your story and get in touch!
Over the last decade, the application of artificial intelligence (AI) in the medical domain has manifested itself in exciting and tangible results. In particular, computer vision is now facing a radical and irreversible change in medical imaging and radiology.
In 2017, a team from Europe’s largest university clinic, the Charité, was founded to drive technological change in dentistry and to combine the art of machine learning, the elegance of software engineering, and the outstanding expertise in dental research. It aims to help dentists make the best possible diagnostic and treatment decisions for their patients. With the founding of the Charité startup dentalXrai in 2020, we offer a platform for recognizing pathologies and anatomical structures on dental and X-ray images and are now revolutionizing dentistry with the latest artificial intelligence technologies.