The media:net berlinbrandenburg e.V. offered you the following:
- per company a 60-minute digital masterclass on omr.com, consisting of 45 minutes of video & presentation + 15 minutes of live Q&A chat in your own Slack channel
- Production of the speaker video in advance in the OMR Office or submission of a self-produced video. OMR brings video and presentation to a common streaming image
- Participants/guests apply in advance to the Masterclasses. Masterclass-aligning companies can select up to 200 pledges based on job titles & companies of applicants (direct customer contact). Participant data will be shared in the aftermath
- No requirements of OMR in terms of content, but a training format is desired in which companies distinguish themselves through their competences
- the coordination with the OMR is carried out by media:net berlinbrandenburg
- Joint presentation of the Berlin companies under the berlin.digital branding and the associated reference to the promotion
- Cost for companies: 2,000€ net
In addition, the OMR offered:
- Banner on the OMR website to draw attention to the joint action and to brand and market the digital location Berlin accordingly
- Announcement article (with additional masterclasses, approx. 35k readers)
- Masterclass Promotion via OMR Mailings and Newsletter Push (>102k recipient)
- Timetable on the event website
- Social Media monitoring (>240k follower)
The media:net berlinbrandenburg coordinated the joint presentation graphically and in terms of content with the OMR and implemented it accordingly. At the same time, all companies received an exact briefing and templates on how to incorporate the community character and, above all, the funding provided by the Land of Berlin into their presentations.
All press and public relations work was carried out by media:net, both in the preparatory phase and on site. The participating companies were also communicated via the company newsletters and social channels of berlin.digital and media:net berlinbrandenburg.